Getting started

My first post. I guess we all have to start somewhere :)

I'm Re-Inventing myself in 2015. I've been leading what seems to be a 'double life'...Chiropractor and Health and Wellness Advisor by day in my "job" and semi-professional Rugby Coach and Lecturer/Presenter at other times,as well as attempting to commit 100% to my core role as a Husband and Father.

Over the years , I've learnt to appreciate the art of public speaking,firstly while offering Health Classes in my Clinic to all new patients,and secondly as a Rugby Coach, directing trainings and delivering messages to my players. This has evolved,to a point where I stood in front of my peers at a Chiropractic conference and delivered a well received presentation on the state of the profession. This  then led to further presentations to other corporate entities on the benefits of Chiropractic care and on Health in general and in defining the term "Wellness".

In Rugby, I delivered a National 7s Championship to North Harbour, when my side won the National title in 2009. This led me to be appointed the inaugural Course Facilitator for the first '7s Coaches Course' at the world renowned IRANZ in Palmerston North, teaching and presenting to 7s Rugby Coaches from around the world.

In short, I've now realised that my two passions,Chiropractic and Rugby,can and should be combined. My knowledge as a Doctor of Chiropractic and my skills as a top level Rugby Coach can be used together to educate,motivate and inspire others to lead a healthy lifestyle,set and achieve goals and to ensure that they become the absolute best that they can be.

Rather than be caught leading my 'double life' ,I'm determined to combine the tools of both,to help and inspire others.

This is the beginning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What will the last ten years of your life look like?

The Power of Chiropractic

Create the fear then retract it